Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission manuscript is in Microsoft Word (*.doc, *.docx) or Latex (*.tex) format, preferentially written on the RCF's templates.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published and is not under consideration by any other journal (or has provided an explanation in the comments to the editor / a).
- Whenever possible, URLs are provided for references.
- The Letter to the Editor in a separate PDF file is provided as described in the Author Guidelines.
- The figures included in the manuscript are also provided as individual image files following the Author Guidelines.
- The suggestion of a cover image for your work has been considered.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) license.